Built in 1843 by Fr. Sorin and seven Holy Cross Brothers, Old College is the oldest building on the Notre Dame campus. The simple brick structure has had many uses over the years, including a student dormitory, classrooms, a clothing room, a bakery, and even a dining hall.
0 Comments Click here to read/write comments
Topics: Notre Dame, pilgrimage, downloadable resources, campus ministry